NEW YORK – Efforts to clamp down on trading costs, improve performance and evaluate brokers have prompted a growing number of investment managers to utilise transaction cost research (TCR) on a pre- and post-trade basis.
A new report by New York-based consultancy The Tabb Group entitled Trading Under a Microscope: A Buy-side Perspective on Trading Cost Analysis, surveyed 54 investment managers with a combined $5 trillion under management, finding that as more and more managers opt for
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain