Financial IT staffers looking to cope with vexing regulations and complex new financial offerings now have a back-office solution. As Christophe Reech explains, grid computing is the answer to a lot more than portfolio modelling challenges.
Over the past 20 years, there has been a critical evolution under way in many areas supporting international finance and the global capital markets. Derivatives have finally confirmed their key role in the industry, and now display a near-arrogant and
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain