NEW YORK -- Spear, Leeds & Kellogg (SLK), a New York-based market-maker, and Eze Castle Software, a provider of buy-side trading, compliance and settlement systems, have launched an order management system (OMS) featuring order-routing and execution capabilities.
The companies have embedded SLK’s RediPlus single-share order routing and direct-access tool in Eze Castle’s Traders Console OMS, which is used by more than 170 institutional investors and hedge funds.
A source at SLK says Traders C
Greg Skibiski joins the podcast to give his views the alternative data space and where it's going.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Artificial Intelligence, Real Intel: Data Vendors Make Strides on AI
- IHS Markit Expands EDM to Non-Financial IHS Data
- Configurable Data Validation, PMS Integration Come to Advent’s New Exception Management Solution