NEW YORK--Advent Software is announcing two new products and several upgrades at its biannual user conference in San Francisco this week. Among the introductions: MyAdvent, a browser-based portal that lets users see summary information from Advent Office; and Advent Vista, a browser-based data service that filters and gathers information based on holdings in a clients Advent's Axys portfolio accounting system.
Advent Vista, which is the first product born out of its partnership with
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground