NEW YORK--Advent Software is announcing two new products and several upgrades at its biannual user conference in San Francisco this week. Among the introductions: MyAdvent, a browser-based portal that lets users see summary information from Advent Office; and Advent Vista, a browser-based data service that filters and gathers information based on holdings in a clients Advent's Axys portfolio accounting system.
Advent Vista, which is the first product born out of its partnership with Worldstre
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 133: IBM on Quantum Computing
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform
- Down to the Desk: OMGI Transforms Data Management Strategy