The implementation will provide integrated order management, portfolio management, reporting and client relationship management (CRM) capabilities on a single operating platform.
The systems' ability to support Catella's discretionary asset man-agement operations, complex strategic allocations, local reporting requirements and individualised client focus, factored heavily in the manager's implementation decision. The manager also sought a single point of entry for its trading operations,
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground