New York City-based Fischer Francis Trees & Watts Inc. is currently installing Horizon Real-Time Software Inc.'s MBS Allocation and EPN Realtime systems. MBS Allocation is a mortgage-backed securities and TBA trade management and pool allocation system. EPN Realtime provides pool management functionality, as well as a real-time communications link with the Mortgage Backed Securities Clearing Corp.'s (MBSCC) newly launched Electronic Pool Notification system.
According to Bruce Cooperman,
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground