LONDON -- The in-house asset management operation of the Co-operative Insurance Society (CIS), based in Manchester, has licensed a number of applications from London-based investment management vendor DSTi. CIS, with an annual income of £3.5 billion and just under £20 billion in insurance funds under management, will implement HiRisk, DSTi's risk management platform that it acquired from Askari in Q1, 2003, and HiPerformance, the vendor's performance measurement and attribution system.
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground