Jack Kreger has joined Chicago-based Ibbotson Associates as vice president of software product development. He will lead development of the Ibbotson Windows- and Web-based investment planning and analysis software lines. Throughout his 30 years of professional experience, Kreger has held key software development and management positions at such companies as System Software Associates, Reuters, AT&T Computer Systems and Western Electric Company.
Fidelity Investments has announced three
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain