As the global markets continue to build on the gains realised towards the end of last year and Q1 this year, buy-side firms are being swamped by corporate actions data that they need to process as efficiently as possible in order to stay one step ahead of the competition. But, as Stewart Eisenhart reports, attempting to automate the processing of inaccurate source data, incomplete reports and multiple formats can lead to a ‘junk in, junk out’ scenario.
The need for more automation of
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground