BOSTON--Macgregor, the buy-side trade order management system and FIX network services provider, has announced that the company intends to provide concentrator services to the GSTP solution. Macgregor’s institutional clients will connect directly with the Transaction Flow Manager (TFM) via the Macgregor FIX Network.
At present, GSTPA is focused on the TFM pilot (BSIT, December). The plan for GSTP is to begin concentrator testing sometime after the TFM is launched, which is currently expected
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain