CAPE TOWN – Investec Asset Management (IAM), the investment management operation of South African investment bank Investec, has begun implementing Netik's data management and reporting system, Netik InterView, for connectivity to its outsourced back-office platform.
According to IAM officials, the Netik system's meta-data models and Microsoft-based architecture were major factors in deciding to sign with the vendor.
Investec's interest in a data warehousing tool coincided with the firm's
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground