Clarification: Alison Brunz, who recently left Advent Software to join DST Belvedere, did not previously work for DST Belvedere, as suggested in June 10 IMT. Before Advent, Brunz worked with Wall Street Concepts, a financial reporting service vendor which later became a subsidiary of Belvedere.
Correction: Paris-based communications company Thomson Consumer Electronics S.A. is not related to Thomson Financial Services, as indicated in last issue of IMT.
Thomson Financial Services' First Call
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground