Fidelity Investments hired John McNamara from United Asset Management to become chairman and president of its Fidelity Management Trust subsidiary. McNamara had been UAM's executive vice president and chief operating officer, and he takes his new job on June 1. He succeeds Denis McCarthy, who retired on April 30. Christina Polizzotto, who had been Fidelity's vice president for retail marketing joined New Hampshire-based Citizens Trust as executive vice president of marketing.
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground