BOSTON--Princeton Financial will host Causeway Capital Management’s portfolio management system through ePAM, Princeton’s Internet application hosting service.
Gracie Fermelia, chief operating officer at Los Angeles-based Causeway Capital, says the benefit of ePAM is that "we can focus more on our core business--managing assets--and less on IT infrastructure and overhead." Causeway will use ePAM to approach straight through processing of front-, middle- and back-office operations. The
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain