Capco, a US technology and services provider to the financial services industry, reported inJanuary that 54% of hedge fund failures are down to operational risk. Victor Anderson asks Capco partners Christopher Kundro and Stuart Feffer whether hedge funds are addressing the operational issues highlighted by their research
Capco partners Christopher Kundro and Stuart Feffer said early this year that "operational issues account for an alarmingly high proportion of hedge fund failures (50%)".
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground