SAN FRANCISCO--Yodlee, a provider of online personal account aggregation services, announced that it has formed an alliance with Advent, provider of professional investment management software. The combined Yodlee/Advent Trusted Network functionality will be available to Advent’s 6,000 global investment management clients as well as Yodlee’s co-brand partners that license Yodlee’s Personal Information Platform to deliver account aggregation services to their customers.
Under the arrangement,
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain