SAN FRANCISCO--Yodlee, a provider of online personal account aggregation services, announced that it has formed an alliance with Advent, provider of professional investment management software. The combined Yodlee/Advent Trusted Network functionality will be available to Advent’s 6,000 global investment management clients as well as Yodlee’s co-brand partners that license Yodlee’s Personal Information Platform to deliver account aggregation services to their customers.
Under the arrangement,
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership