Thomson Financial Services' First Call unit has signed a global agreement with Bloomberg to distribute its proprietary broker research, corporate and earnings data real-time via Bloomberg's global network by year-end, adding to an agreement First Call already has with Bridge Information Systems.
A total of six First Call products will be delivered over Bloomberg under the new agreement: Notes; Research Direct; Real-Time Earnings Estimates; Recommendations; Fundamentals; and BondCall.
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground