BERKLEY, CALIF.--Barra, the California-based specialist buy-side risk management vendor, has, after a nine-month development period, launched versions 3.3 and 3.0 of its Aegis and Cosmos systems respectively. Both applications were unveiled during the first two weeks of April 2002.
Barra subscribers receive free upgrades of the services they are running by downloading the software from the company’s website and migrating to the latest versions.
"These two applications are desk-level risk
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain