BERKLEY, CALIF.--Barra, the California-based specialist buy-side risk management vendor, has, after a nine-month development period, launched versions 3.3 and 3.0 of its Aegis and Cosmos systems respectively. Both applications were unveiled during the first two weeks of April 2002.
Barra subscribers receive free upgrades of the services they are running by downloading the software from the company’s website and migrating to the latest versions.
"These two applications are desk-level risk manag
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 133: IBM on Quantum Computing
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform
- SI Rules Switch from Optional to Mandatory Sept. 1