Peter Jenkins, managing director and head of North Americas active equity trading at Deutsche Asset Management, says the firm has considered adding a consolidated OMS for some time, but many vendors fell short of requirements, due to Deutsche’s size and complexity.
“It’s not that simple at a
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground