BOSTON – Eagle Investment Systems has developed new fixed income attribution functionality in the latest version of its Eagle Pace hub and portfolio management system, Eagle Pace 7.0.
The fixed income attribution framework will be included in the vendor's Eagle Performance module, and will provides users with analysis of their fixed income portfolio performance compared to benchmarks. The system also monitors sector and issue bets, as well as associated risk.
The new functionality can attribut
Greg Skibiski joins the podcast to give his views the alternative data space and where it's going.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Configurable Data Validation, PMS Integration Come to Advent’s New Exception Management Solution
- IHS Markit Expands EDM to Non-Financial IHS Data
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Blackstone Outlines Blueprint for Thomson Reuters F&R Spin-Off, Refinitiv