BOSTON – Eagle Investment Systems has developed new fixed income attribution functionality in the latest version of its Eagle Pace hub and portfolio management system, Eagle Pace 7.0.
The fixed income attribution framework will be included in the vendor's Eagle Performance module, and will provides users with analysis of their fixed income portfolio performance compared to benchmarks. The system also monitors sector and issue bets, as well as associated risk.
The new functionality can attribut
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership