Stein Roe & Farnham Inc. has chosen Financial Models Co.'s Pacer system to handle portfolio management and accounting functions for 50 users in its capital markets division. The firm will also use the system to support 70 staffers in its mutual fund and investment advisory divisions.
The decision--reached earlier this month--is the result of an intense six-month evaluation at the firm which pitted Pacer against Thomson Financial Services Inc.'s Portia, Data Exchange Inc.'s DX/V and SunGard Fi
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 133: IBM on Quantum Computing
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Down to the Desk: OMGI Transforms Data Management Strategy
- SI Rules Switch from Optional to Mandatory Sept. 1