LONDON and NEW YORK – US asset manager BlackRock has signed a deal to use credit data from UK-based Mark-It Partners to improve its risk management and pricing processes for credit, cash and derivative products in its investment portfolios. The asset manager will also make the data available to clients of its risk management and valuations services subsidiary, BlackRock Solutions.
The deal was signed in late July, although Kevin Gould, Mark-It's chief operating officer, says credit data is
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground