LONDON and NEW YORK – US asset manager BlackRock has signed a deal to use credit data from UK-based Mark-It Partners to improve its risk management and pricing processes for credit, cash and derivative products in its investment portfolios. The asset manager will also make the data available to clients of its risk management and valuations services subsidiary, BlackRock Solutions.
The deal was signed in late July, although Kevin Gould, Mark-It's chief operating officer, says credit data is al
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 133: IBM on Quantum Computing
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Down to the Desk: OMGI Transforms Data Management Strategy
- SI Rules Switch from Optional to Mandatory Sept. 1