Lazard Freres & Co.'s Lazard Freres Asset Management subsidiary has lost two top executives who were closely involved in technology decision-making at the firm; their departures cast doubt as to whether the firm will continue ongoing and extensive evaluations of Thomson Financial Systems Inc.'s Portia.
The two ex-Lazard executives are chief financial officer Kevin Blanchfield, who left his post three weeks ago, and head of systems Lu Ann Gilhooly, who left a short time before that.
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain