LONDON--Talarian has partnered with LatentZero to utilize its SmartSockets messaging middleware with LatentZero’s compliance-checking application. Additionally, Talarian has announced further strategic tie-ups to promote the use of its SmartSockets messaging software with consultants and integrators Gissing Consulting and LogicScope.
The use of the publish/subscribe messaging middleware will fit in with the deployment of a pre-trade compliance checking system, such as Sentinel, to allow
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground