U.K. investment management software vendor DST Clarke & Tilley is crowing over its strong 1993 earnings, reporting a 46 percent increase in revenue--to £7.45 million--as against 1992. The vendor says its staff headcount rose also, to about 300 worldwide. The earnings report follows a year in which DST Clarke indulged in a little acquiring. In particular, it bought Belvedere Financial Systems, a Boston-based portfolio management system vendor, last spring (IMT, July 23, 1993).
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain