NEW YORK--American Century Investments has selected The Spaulding Group (TSG) to help it become compliant with the Association for Investment Management and Research's Performance Standards (AIMR-PPS).
"We were very impressed with the Spaulding Group's depth of experience and extensive involvement with assisting firms in becoming compliant with the AIMR-PPSS reporting standards," says Steve Levitt, American Century's director of portfolio content and analysis. "We needed a partner who can
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain