BOSTON, Mass. -- Substantial growth in the portfolio transition management market over the past three years is facilitating the introduction of more robust front- and middle-office technologies in the asset management industry.
These findings are revealed in a new report issued by Needham, MA-based technology consultancy TowerGroup, entitled Portfolio Transition Management: Where Asset Management Meets Extreme Sports. In the report, the group notes that transition management -- the process by
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground