Fidelity Investment Services Inc. is beta-testing Marketsheet for Windows, the PC-based version of Teknekron Software Systems Inc.'s workstation software. A long-time user of Teknekron's Unix-based digital market data distribution platforms, Fidelity has opted to try out the Microsoft Corp. Windows-based system in advance of a wider rollout at the firm.
Teknekron has been in use at Fidelity for well over five years; since that time the firm has expanded the Teknekron Information Bus data
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain