Fidelity Investment Services Inc. is beta-testing Marketsheet for Windows, the PC-based version of Teknekron Software Systems Inc.'s workstation software. A long-time user of Teknekron's Unix-based digital market data distribution platforms, Fidelity has opted to try out the Microsoft Corp. Windows-based system in advance of a wider rollout at the firm.
Teknekron has been in use at Fidelity for well over five years; since that time the firm has expanded the Teknekron Information Bus data dist
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- Deutsche Bank's Innovation Guru Shares Secrets at Inaugural Innovation Summit