CHICAGO--On August 7, Northern Trust acted as a global custodian in a test trade using the Transaction Flow Manager from the Global Straight Through Processing Association and axion4gstp. Fidelity acted as investment manager and Morgan Stanley acted as broker/dealer in the single, basic equity trade.
In another test, TD Asset Management acted as investment manager and Morgan Stanley acted as broker/dealer. The two companies matched a basic equity trade with one allocation and no cancels,
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain