Thomson Financial Services Inc. has hired P. Howard Edelstein to head up a new group to develop and market electronic trade settlement and confirmation services. Among the products that will fall under the group's jurisdiction is the still-in-development Thomson Link to Custodians (TLC). Reporting to Edelstein--and managing the TLC project--will be Eileen Song, who joined Thomson last December.
Edelstein--previously vice president of marketing at risk management system vendor C.ATS Software
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain