LONDON -- London-based Deutsche Asset Management (DAM) is due to go live early this year with the second instalment of its three-phase client reporting system upgrade. The firm launched the project at the start of 2000, as its then-disjointed client reporting system was costing time and resources.
"We found we had too many disparate reporting types," says Steve Needham, vice-president of IT client reporting at DAM. "With around 100 or so bespoke reporting pages and little or no
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground