BOSTON -- Macgregor has rolled out Macgregor XIP 7s, its order management network (OMN) incorporating service-oriented architecture and network-based grid capabilities.
The OMN provides connectivity to all internal and external parties, supporting the execution process from decision to settlement, and also enables customisation to users' individual workflows.
According to Steven Levy, Macgregor president and chief executive, the OMN allows managers to reduce operating costs and execution
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain