First Quadrant Corp., a California-based investment management firm, plans to go live this September with Shaw Data Systems Inc.'s new Shaw On Site in-house portfolio accounting and management system. Although the firm has been testing a Digital Equipment Corp. VAX-based version of the system since October, it plans eventually to install Shaw On Site running under Unix on a server from Sun Microsystems Inc.
At First Quadrant, On Site will replace a PC-based portfolio accounting system from
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain