BLOOMBERG L.P. has begun canvassing buy-side market participants for recommendations as to how it might go about launching an electronic equity trading system similar to the highly successful service operated by Reuters' Instinet Corp. Scudder Stevens & Clark Inc, is among the institutions which Bloomberg has approached to date, with T. Rowe Price Associates Inc, scheduled to take a meeting shortly. The vendor has already surveyed selected sell-side players.
Bloomberg's overtures are being
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground