Robert Aitken, Man Investment's global head of legal and compliance, 'jumped' the industry fence last year by leaving the UK's Financial Services Authority (FSA) and joining Europe's largest hedge fund group. He talks to Victor Anderson about the benefits gleaned from his decade-long stint with the FSA, the hedge fund compliance issues currently being introduced in the US, and the role technology plays in managing his firm's compliance activities.
You were part of the FSA prior to you joining Ma
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 133: IBM on Quantum Computing
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform
- Down to the Desk: OMGI Transforms Data Management Strategy