Robert Aitken, Man Investment's global head of legal and compliance, 'jumped' the industry fence last year by leaving the UK's Financial Services Authority (FSA) and joining Europe's largest hedge fund group. He talks to Victor Anderson about the benefits gleaned from his decade-long stint with the FSA, the hedge fund compliance issues currently being introduced in the US, and the role technology plays in managing his firm's compliance activities.
You were part of the FSA prior to you joining
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground