Having announced its withdrawal from the portfolio management business (IMT, Feb. 21), Boston-based Financial Management Systems Inc. has recommended three alternative vendors to its clients. It's now up to customers to decide whether to act in concert or individually in their search for replacements to FMS's Datavestor system.
"I think it's not unreasonable that [FMS's clients] could be an attractive package to a vendor," says Jim Barker, FMS president. "I think there might be some leverage
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain