Tom Kyle has left Hyperion Capital Management Inc. where he has served as operations manager since last year. Previously an operations executive at First Boston Asset Management (now known as First Boston Investment Management Corp.), Kyle oversaw the installation of Princeton Financial Systems Inc.'s Pam system at both firms. Kyle could not be reached for comment at press time.
Also on a departing flight is Denise Hayman-Loa, senior vice president of product development at Princeton
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground