RISK TOOL GOES ON THE WEB
State Street and JP Morgan upgraded their VaR Calculator to allow fund sponsors to conduct stress testing and scenario-based analysis with data from the Internet that is updated monthly.
VaR Calculator is a risk management tool that helps institutional investors measure value-at-risk, and was introduced by the companies in January. VaR is defined as the maximum value a fund could lose in a given time.
THOMSON PERASCOPE OFFERS MOBIUS DATA
Thomson Investment Software has
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 133: IBM on Quantum Computing
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform
- SI Rules Switch from Optional to Mandatory Sept. 1