STAMFORD, CT -- NewBreak, an analytics and risk management software vendor, has launched a new version of its fixed-income portfolio management system, BondVertical 4.0. The offering supports risk, portfolio, trade and decision-support management in real time and is delivered via the application service provider model.
The Stamford, CT-based company says enhancements to the new version include improved attribution data to aid performance-based compensation as well as better interfacing with
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground