BURLINGTON, MA -- Massachusetts-based trading systems vendor Charles River Development (CRD) and TradeWeb, a New Jersey-based fixed-income trading platform provider, have announced an agreement that will offer buy-side firms a fixed-income, straight-through processing (STP) service spanning the front, middle and back office.
The alliance will see CRD and TradeWeb provide investment managers with an integrated fixed-income workflow service, covering ‘what if’ analysis and pre-trade compliance
Greg Skibiski joins the podcast to give his views the alternative data space and where it's going.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Artificial Intelligence, Real Intel: Data Vendors Make Strides on AI
- IHS Markit Expands EDM to Non-Financial IHS Data
- Configurable Data Validation, PMS Integration Come to Advent’s New Exception Management Solution