BURLINGTON, MA -- Massachusetts-based trading systems vendor Charles River Development (CRD) and TradeWeb, a New Jersey-based fixed-income trading platform provider, have announced an agreement that will offer buy-side firms a fixed-income, straight-through processing (STP) service spanning the front, middle and back office.
The alliance will see CRD and TradeWeb provide investment managers with an integrated fixed-income workflow service, covering ‘what if’ analysis and pre-trade compliance
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground