SAN FRANCISCO--Barclays Global Investors has enlisted Blackrock Solutions' Aladdin enterprise investment system for its fixed-income risk analytics and processing.
Barclays Global Investors went live with Aladdin for domestic active fixed-income portfolios in April. Domestic indexed fixed-income portfolios followed in June.
"Part of the reason for using Blackrock," says Paul Stevens, CTO at Barclays Global Investors, "is to accurately process our fixed-income activity in the US."
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers