NEW YORK – Traxis Partners, a $2 billion global macro hedge fund in New York, is benefiting from an ongoing strategic relationship with buy side and hedge fund IT outsourcing provider Eze Castle Integration (ECI) for a range of networking, connectivity and business continuity services.
According to Pat DeGraca, Traxis' chief financial officer, the fund signed with ECI shortly after its inception in early 2003 through a referral from Morgan Stanley's prime brokerage unit. ECI initially built
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain