LONDON -- UK-based asset managers are set to bear the brunt of the Financial Services Authority’s (FSA) ‘softing’ and bundling proposals outlined in the consultation paper it published in April this year, CP176 (see BSIT May, page 8). Such is the conclusion of a recent report published by Boston-based research and advisory firm Celent Communications.
Celent’s managing director, Octavio Marenzi, says in the report that fund managers will in future be forced to pay directly for all services
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground