LONDON--Electronic trading network vendors will have to power the next tide of FIX users, says Alan Line, head of dealing at Foreign and Colonial (F&C). Line speaks with Investment Management Technology about F&C's recent decision to install Argenesis' Longview trade order management system and his trader's view of the state of FIX.
Line describes the takeup of FIX as akin to a game of leapfrog. "The large broker institutions promulgated FIX with the large asset managers," says Line. He
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground