NEW YORK -- Effron Enterprises, a US-based specialist buy-side vendor, has completed a $1.5 million upgrade of its communications infrastructure. The White Plains, NY-based firm, a wholly owned subsidiary of the London-based Informa Group, completed the four-month project with the testing of its Manhattan ‘hot site’ in mid-July. Effron produces technology and outsourcing services to facilitate granular, high-volume portfolio client reporting.
Chris Black, Effron’s network manager, says the pr
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 133: IBM on Quantum Computing
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform
- Down to the Desk: OMGI Transforms Data Management Strategy