PaineWebber is using Thomson Financial Service's Traderoute network to make it easier for its investment-management clients to electronically submit orders directly to exchanges, PaineWebber traders and its over-the-counter desk.
Traderoute is an order-entry application that resides on Thomson's private, dedicated network Autex, which is comprised of 56 kilobit/second leased lines linking 450 investment management and 250 broker dealers across the US. Traderoute is compliant with a number of
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground