LONDON -- Insight Investment Management, the asset management arm of HBOS, is replacing its front-office suite with a combination of applications from LatentZero, a UK-based asset management software vendor. The decision to implement LatentZero’s Minerva, Sentinel and Tesseract products was accelerated by Insight’s January 31 acquisition of Rothschild Asset Management.
Stewart Norwood, Insight’s IT director, says that when the acquisition was announced on December 4, Rothschild was already
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground