Morgan Stanley Asset Management opened an Amsterdam office earlier this month, which is headed by Frits Feine, vice president, with 10 years experience in pension fund management. He and colleagues will sell asset management services in the Netherlands and continental Europe.
Previously Feine was in charge of the equity department at PVF Netherlands. He joined PVF in 1982. His responsibilities at PVF included asset allocation, portfolio management, research, trading and operations of $7.5
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground