Andersen Consulting is working on a straight through processing system, with the help of STC, which will provide the integration layer for what Andersen plans to call Web eSTP. Bloomberg has signed a memorandum of understanding that it will offer Web eSTP clients access to Bloomberg-generated market information, analysis, news and trade/order management capabilities.
"Asset managers in the United States, who manage $15 trillion, spend between $30 billion and $45 billion annually in what are
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground