Credit Suisse Asset Management (CSAM), New York, is going live with customized Axiom 2000 multicurrency accounting software from its U.K.-based Citymax Integrated Information Systems Ltd. subsidiary. In beta-test since October of last year in New York, the system is slated to be implemented at two Credit Suisse asset management subsidiaries, as well as at the bank in New York.
The decision to install a multicurrency accounting system at Credit Suisse was taken, in part, because the firm's
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground